To contribute to this site, see above menu item "About".
These transcriptions may contain human errors.
As always, confirm these, as you would any other source material.
|1.Bluff Head Cove Notes on the history of a small Trinity Bay community and the Cooper Family|
|2.First Mentioned Surnames of Inhabitants of Newfoundland prior to 1675|
|3.Petitioners of Land in Trinity Bay Area - 1830 - 1833|
|4.Rev. John Clinch(1749-1819) A review of his contribution to medicine.|
|5. "Perhaps They Left Us Up Here" (excerpts of Newfoundland names)|
|6. "Newfoundland and its Missionaries" (excerpts of Newfoundland names)|
|7. Newfoundland Disasters|
|8.House of Assembly Records|
|9.Newfoundland Veteran's Company|
|10.Methodist Class Lists|
|1.Hant's Harbour - An Historical Outline A history of Hant's Harbour by E. C. Janes, from The Newfoundland Quarterly.|
|2.Land Petitions, August 16, 1831|
|1.The Collision of the S.S. Plover and the Trixie H. in 1887 Newspaper clippings tell the story.|
|2. Loss of the Hillcrest A Catalina-bound schooner is lost in Placentia Bay in 1926, as reported in The Fisherman's Advocate.|
|3. Historical Information from the Trinity Area Contains research information on the Trinity Bay area provided as part of Thomas R. Cole's Research notes.|
|4. Marion Rogers - A poem written by James Ivany, about a schooner that was lost in 1938. Also included is a clipping from The Fisherman's Advocate about the accident.|
|5.The F. P. Union is sunk in Catalina Harbour, 1943 The newspaper report from The Fisherman's Advocate.|
|6.The Trinity Bay Disaster of 1892 Newspaper clippings tell the whole story.|
|7. Hurricane of 1775|
|School History and Various Reports|
|1. 1831/2 Proceedings of the Newfoundland & British North America Society for Educating the Poor.|
|1.Christmas was a special time in Trinity a century ago An article witten by Michael Harrington, for the Christmas Eve edition of The Evening Telegram, December 24, 1982.|
|2. Colonial Office Records|
|3. Curing fish for the shipment to England|
|4. The Expedition of Monsieur De Montigny to Newfoundland in 1705 Posted in French and English|
|5. Newfoundland Currency and Banking Institutions|
|7.The Last Voyage of the President Coaker A tern schooner belonging to the Fisherman's Union Trading Company is lost in 1924.|
|8. Towns Of The North|
|9. Six Month's of a Newfoundland Missionaries Journal Edward Wix|
|10. Slade and Company|
|11. Listing of "Fishing Masters" showing locations, ship names and destinations during 1678|
|12. "A Matter of Custom and Convenience": Marriage Law in Nineteenth-Century Newfoundland|
|Recent Updates||Contact Us|
Your Community, Online!
Newfoundland's Grand Banks is a non-profit endeavor.
No part of this project may be reproduced in any form for any purpose other than personal use.
© Newfoundland's Grand Banks (1999-2019)