Presented by the
Newfoundland's Grand Banks Site
to assist you in researching your Family History

Click on the graphic below to return to the NGB Home Page
Newfoundland's Grand Banks

To contribute to this site, see above menu item "About".

These transcriptions may contain human errors.
As always, confirm these, as you would any other source material.

A Collection of Newfoundland Wills
Janet Bromly Wills


Will of Janet Bromly Wills
from Newfoundland will books volume 12 page 536 probate year 1924

In re
      JANET B. WILLS.          DECEASED.

This is the last Will and Testament of me JANET BROMLY WILLS of Saint John’s in the Island of Newfoundland, Married Woman.
I hereby revoke all former wills and testamentary dispositions by me at any time made and I declare this to be my last will and testament.    I appoint my husband Edward Wills executor of this my will.

      I give and bequeath to my said husband Edward Wills my dwelling house and all household furniture and contents therein.

      I desire that out of the monies and investments of which I shall die possessed there shall be paid all just debts and funeral and testamentary expenses and that the balance thereof shall be divided in manner following, that is to say, sixty per cent (60%) shall be the property of my said husband Edward Wills and the remaining forty per cent (40%) shall be the property of my sister Edith Smith.

      IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand at St. John’s this     day of October Anno Domini One thousand nine hundred and twenty three.    JANET B WILLS
SIGNED PUBLISHED AND DECLARED by the Testatrix as and for her last will and testament in the presence of us who in her presence at her request and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses attesting the due execution hereof.

William F. Lloyd
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland

(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Fiat March 11/24
Kent J.
Probate granted
to Edward
March 11/24.
Estate sworn
at $12.759.00



Page Contributed by Judy Benson & Ivy F. Benoit

Page Revised by Ivy F. Benoit (Wednesday February 20, 2013)

Newfoundland's Grand Banks is a non-profit endeavor.
No part of this project may be reproduced in any form
for any purpose other than personal use.

JavaScript DHTML Menu Powered by Milonic

© Newfoundland's Grand Banks (1999-2019)

Hosted by
Chebucto Community Net

Your Community, Online!

Search through the whole site
[Recent] [Contacts] [Home]