Presented by the
Click on the graphic below to return to the NGB Home Page
Newfoundland's Grand Banks Site
to assist you in researching your Family History
To contribute to this site, see above menu item "About".
These transcriptions may contain human errors.
A Collection of Newfoundland Wills
As always, confirm these, as you would any other source material.
Mary Agnes Teniers
Will of Mary Agnes Teniers, from Newfoundland will books volume 15 page 118 probate year 1930
IN RE. DECEASED
MARY AGNES TENIERS
THIS IS THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT of MARY AGNES TENIERS of the Camp Windlesham in the County of Surrey wife of Alfred Thomas Teniers.
- I hereby revoke all former wills and testamentary dispositions heretofore made by me.
- I appoint William George Trovbridge mason of S Strand terquay bank manager and Cyril John Holbortan Wellen of Carlson/House Terquay Solicitor (herein after referred to as my trustees) to be the EXECUTORS and TRUSTEES of this my will.
- I direct the payment of my just debts funeral and testamentary expenses as soon as possible after my decease.
- I give devise and bequeath and appoint all my estate both real and personal wheresoever and whatsoever unto my daughter Alice Sanderson Hermitage of Field Cottage Sunningdale in the County of Berks absolutely.
- I declare that any trustee being a solicitor or other person engaged in any profession or business may be so employed to act and shall be entitled to charge and be paid all professional or other charge for any business or act done by him or his firm in connection with the trusts hereof including acts which a trustee could have done personally.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of September one thousand nine hundred and twenty nine -M.A. TENIERS
Signed by the said Mary Agnes Teniers as and for her last will and testament in the presence of us both present at the same time who at her request in her presence and in the presence of each other have hereto subscribed our names as witnesses- Bertha Wellington the Camp Windlesham Surrey- Housemaid- Isabella Denkin the Camp Windlesham Surrey Housemaid.
William F Lloyd (Signature)
Registrar of the Supreme Court of Newfoundland
Written in the top right-hand margin:
J M. Kent
Resealed on the
25th day of March
Value of Estate
Page Contributed by Judy Benson, Sheila Tiberio & Transcribed by Lenora Cooper
Page Revised by Ivy F. Benoit (
Sunday July 16, 2017
Newfoundland's Grand Banks is a non-profit endeavor.
No part of this project may be reproduced in any form
for any purpose other than personal use.
© Newfoundland's Grand Banks (1999-2019)
Your Community, Online!