To contribute to this site, see above menu item "About".
These transcriptions may contain human errors.
As always, confirm these, as you would any other source material.
Will of Allan Webber Blundell
Last will and Testament
I Allan Webber Blundell, in the fear of God and in possession of my rational faculties do hereby and herewith declare affirm define and pronounce this to be my last Will and Testament.
(1) I hereby revoke all other wills made or said to be made by me Allan Webber Blundell and do appoint George Leawood to be the sole executor of this my will.
(2) I desire and will that all my property, Houses, Mills, Land, and Cattle, my Motor boat and all my several possessions shall be held and possessed by my wife Annie Blundell for her use and support so long as she shall remain my widow and so long as she shall remain in that condition, after which I provide desire and will that my property or earthly possessions shall be divided as I below determine, that is to say.
(1) The land on which I dwell,
(2) The inside garden commonly so called shall be divided equally between the said Eli and Gordon. Eli shall have the South half and Gordon the North half.
(3) My dwelling house, barn, and outhouses shall be bequeathed to Gordon who shall also have half of the furniture in my dwelling house, the other half shall go to my son Eli.
(4) I devise and bequeath the two-fifths of the Upper Mill which is my share of the said Mill to my two sons Eli and Gordon to be divided equally between them share for share.
(5) To my wife Annie Blundell I bequeath unconditionally to be used, traded, bartered or sold for her own pleasure or profit my Motor boat and engine, my horse and cow and no clause or statement in this will shall nullify this provision.
I therefore solemnly declare again that this is my last will and testament and set my seal and signature this 12th day of November Nineteen Hundred and Twenty Six in the presence of witnesses signed below.
Signature of testator
ALLEN W BLUNDELL
Signed in the presence of the Testator and in the presence of one another signifying that both of us witnessed Testator sign his name and affix his seal
(1) Witnesses George H. Vardy
(2) William James Vardy
(Listed in the margin next to this will the following)
Page Contributed by Judy Benson & Ivy F. Benoit
Page Revised by Ivy F. Benoit (Wednesday February 20, 2013)
Newfoundland's Grand Banks is a non-profit endeavor.
No part of this project may be reproduced in any form
for any purpose other than personal use.
© Newfoundland's Grand Banks (1999-2016)