To contribute to this site, see above menu item "About".
These transcriptions may contain human errors.
As always, confirm these, as you would any other source material.
George married Mary Wells of English Harbour on Aug 12, 1849
They had 5 children that I have found info on.
1. Issac Born: Nov 17,1847 on Woody Island Married: Eleanor Annette Bonnell Born: Sept 28, 1856 in Burin Bay Arm (Note: Issac and Eleanor were my Great Grand Parents: I have a lot of info on their family)
2. Rebecca Born:1849 in English Harbour
3. Richard Born: Sept 23, 1852 in English Harbour Died: Jan 15, 1941 in Shoal Harbour. Married: Emily Born: Nov 11, 1859
4. Joseph Born: Oct 26,1852 in English Harbour. Married: Eleanor B. Strowbridge Born: May 11, 1860
(Note: Since Richard and Joseph are both listed as being born in 1852, one of these dates must be wrong. Richards info was taken from his head stone in Shoal Harbour. I'm not sure where I found the info on Joseph but I think it was from a Census on English Harbour.)
5. George Born: Apr 13,1855 in Irelands Eye
Area of Research: Entire Province
Extent of Research: Moderate
Page LastUpdated Friday August 19, 2016
|Recent Updates||Contact Us|
Your Community, Online!
Newfoundland's Grand Banks is a non-profit endeavor.
No part of this project may be reproduced in any form for any purpose other than personal use.
© Newfoundland's Grand Banks (1999-2017)