To contribute to this site, see above menu item "About".
These transcriptions may contain human errors.
As always, confirm these, as you would any other source material.
BONAVISTA BAY DISTRICT,
The WHITE's Cemetery is located just off of Route 235, just past the Summerville turnoff. It is situated just off of a dirt road,
on the right, by an old, but still operational sawmill owned by the Humby family. The cemetery is overgrown, but accessible,
although most people do not even know of it's existence. The last burial took place in 1990.
|WHITE||James||December, 9th, 1965||79 years|
|WHITE||Edward J.||July 15th, 1966||55 years|
|WHITE||Samson||May 15th, 1934||78 years|
|WHITE||Elizabeth||December 11th, 1945||74|
|GALE,||Samuel||May 28th, 1925||19 years, 8 months, 24 days||Son of John and Mary Ann|
|COOPER,||Bertha||February 14th, 1926||27||Erected by sons, Royal and Bill.- Wife of Obadiah,|
|The listings above are not the only graves in the cemetery. There are many others that are clearly discernable, but have no markers, or headstones.|
Transcribed and Contributed by:
Richard Burnell, and Matthew Fry
July 12th, 2000
Newfoundland's Grand Banks is a non-profit endeavor.
No part of this project may be reproduced in any form
for any purpose other than personal use.
© Newfoundland's Grand Banks (1999-2019)