Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: Costello, Duggan, Lawlor, Ford, Penney, Connors, Bartlett, Doran, Ezekiel, and Crawley of Conception Bay North
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 pm 

Hello,
My name is Mary Duggan. I have been involved with genealogical research over the past ten years or so. I am particularly interested in many of the names associated with places such as North River, Bell Island, Harbour Grace, and Bryant's Cove, all of which are located in the Conception Bay North area. Much of my research includes names such as Costello, Duggan, Lawlor, Ford, Penney, Connors, Bartlett, Doran, Ezekiel, and Crawley, all of which come from the Conception Bay area. It would be great to correspond with others who are doing some research on the same families and possibly enable linkeages with family trees. Some of my research has led me on several occasions to Ireland from which many of our families originated.
Holyrood and Harbour Main areas are also included as the home of many of our ancestors.

April 14, 2009

Post subject: Re: Costello, Duggan, Lawlor, Ford, Penney, Connors, Bartlett, Doran, Ezekiel, and Crawley of Conception Bay North
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 am 

Hi Mary1, I'd be quite interested in anything you have on Fords my GGgrandfather came from NFLD. He was William Ford, he Married Johanna Drohan. I have them documented from their entry into Boston till now but I can't find anything up there.

Post subject: Re: Costello, Duggan, Lawlor, Ford, Penney, Connors, Bartlett, Doran, Ezekiel, and Crawley of Conception Bay North
 Post Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:13 pm 

Interested in Bartlett and Gardner families of Brigus, Conception Bay area. See my post on this site under the Heading Looking for: Caption is BARTLETT GARDNER - source information listed. Hope you can help!

Nancy

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm 

I have a lot of information on the Costello family from the Conception Harbour area. Maybe I can help.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 pm 

I am trying to find information on John Doran (born about 1869) & Alice Mackey (born about 1871). They had several children. Michael Joseph, Dec 1 1893, (my grandfather), Edward Frances (Apr 29 1897), John P (about 1909), Frank (Oct 10, 1910) all born in Harbour Grace. Michael, Edward, John adn Frank all made their way to Boston.

Any possible information would be greatly appreciated on the Dorans (and Mackeys)

Thanks in advance
John Doran, NYC

Post subject: Re: Costello, Duggan, Lawlor, Ford, Penney, Connors, Bartlet
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:06 am 

Hi,

I am also researching the Penney's from CBN...starting in Freshwater and heading west to BOI. Have an interest in the Penney's from Harbour Main and Harbour Grace as well...would love to chat :)

erandell

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:17 am 

TNTDOYLE
I see you mentioned you have some info on the Costello's. I have John Costello born in Conception Harbour and I am trying to find his sibs and parents names.
He married Bridget Conway from Colliers in 1876. I do have all their children's names.
thanks

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:53 pm 

Hi,

I am interested in any info on Ezekiel. My interest is in a Martha Ezekiel (1855) from Harbour Main that married William Moore (1845) from Salmon Cove in Nov 24th 1875. I have a lot of the Moore side but hit a wall with the Ezekiels.

Paul Moore
paul.moore@ns.sympatico.ca

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames