Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: Vernon Graham Cooper/Kathleen Feener
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:32 am 

Hello all,
I am new here... and am doing some research for my daughters. I am looking for some or any information regarding Vernon Graham COOPER married to Kathleen FEENER (my daughters' grand-parents). Vernon Graham was born in 1926 (not sure where) and died in Oct 1986, Corner Brook. He was buried in Mt. Patricia RC Cemetery.

Vernon Graham & Kathleen had 4 daughters. I know they lived on Station Road in Corner Brook and apparently he was quite involved in the community.

I have not been able to get much information from my ex-wife (Susan) or her mother (Kathleen) as they are barely speaking to me and somehow they don't seem interested in giving my daughters very much information... :( So I am reaching out to great people like you...

From what I have gotten from my ex while we were married is that Vernon Graham and Kathleen lived in Halifax, NS (maybe this is where they got married?) and if my memory recalls, they had their first 3 daughters there, and Susan, the youngest was born in Corner Brook.

Kathleen was a school secretary for many years... After her retirement she eventuallly moved to North Bay, ON, where she still resides with her daughter Susan.

Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mario Domingue
son-in-law of Late Vernon Graham Cooper

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...