Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: Conran family of Bell Island & Harbour Main
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:03 pm 

Conran family from Bell Island & Harbour Main. My grandmother was Violet Mary Conran (Parsons). Her parents were James Conran and Sadie Conran O'Neill (nee Mansfield). Any information would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Conran family of Bell Island & Harbour Main
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:01 am 

Hi sportsbarbie12
I have a Sarah Conran born abt 1908 died 25 Dec 1995 on Bell Island. She was married to a James Conran and they had 7 children, one of which was Violet born abt 1932 died 9 Feb 2007 in Waterloo, Ontario. Sarah was also know as Sadie, she was also married to a James Leo O'Neil born 10 Jan 1907 Harbour Grace died 25 Jan 1974 Bell Island and they had 5 children, one of which was also named Violet O'Neil. I have names of the children from both marriages but I have no information on James Conran family and I'm not sure of Sarah's maiden name because I only have her married names so no information on her family either. All this info was shared with me so I'm not sure how correct it is, you would have to verify it youself. I can supply you with what I have if you would like to contact me by sending me a private message and maybe we can exchange some information. Take care and stay safe. Good luck with your research.

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...