Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: David Foley and Ellen Roche
 Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:07 pm 

David Foley was born in 1824 in Renews, Newfoundland. His wife, Ellen Roche, was born in 1829 in Capelin Bay. They're my grandparents. They're as far back as I can trace my Foley family in Newfoundland. I'm looking for any information on who their parents were and where they came from but I don't know where those records are, if they exist. Thanks for your help!

Denise Foley

Post subject: Re: David Foley and Ellen Roche
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:58 pm 

Hi, Denise: The following is all the info I could gather concerning David Foley, etc.

Born1824 in Renews, NL. He was a fisherman and died at age 83 in 1907 at the age of 83

Ellen Roche born around 1840 - no further info due to the number of Ellen Roche's on record

David and Ellen had the following children:

Mary Foley Walsh born June 21, 1858 in Renews (John and Mary Roche sponsors - probably close relatives).
Michael Foley Born 1861 Died 14 September 1901. Married Johanna Reddy in Concord Mass., USA. Johanna Reddy born 1861 died 1932
Patrick Foley, born 1868 Died 1922. married Johanna Conway in Maynard, Mass, USA witnesses Anthony Conway and Nancy Jackman. Johanna Conway 1870-1932
There may be person following David Foley on Familysearch.org by t5he name of Annie Coughlin. If I come across further info I'll let you know. All the best.

Frank Walsh

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...