Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: Ridout
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:01 pm 

Looking for Ridouts (sic). I am presently searching for information on a Frederick Ridout, born about 1835 who married Mary Clark on December 15th, 1859, at Twillingate (Methodist Records). Any information on Frederick’s parents, siblings, or children, would be well appreciated.
Has anyone done this part of the Twilingate/ Rideout tree?
Yours sincerely,
Greg Mitchell

Post subject: Re: Ridout
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 pm 

Hello Greg,
Ancestry.ca. has the Twilingate/ Rideout tree information you are searching for about Frederick Rideout. So if you can get on the site and use their search engine you will find family trees that are public with a Frederick Rideout fitting the dates and marriage info you have listed. His parents, siblings and children are listed as well.
One such tree is the Shedlowski family tree. If you cannot get on ancestry.ca let me know and I will either copy from the site for you or do screenshots and email.
Linda Moss

Post subject: Re: Ridout
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm 

Linda,
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I did use ancestry.ca a few years back but my membership has lapsed. I really should join for another couple of months. There are a number of other records I would like to locate. My grandmother, Elizabeth Rideout, was from Green Bay and I don't have all of her connections yet.
Again thanks. If I decide not to rejoin the ancestry site, then I will re-contact you.
Cheers
Greg

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...