Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: Hennebury, Thorne, Price
 Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 pm 

I am looking for any information on Florence Thorne. She was born 1899 (deduction of age from year of death), died Oct 28, 1963 at the Grace Hospital in St. John’s, NL and buried Oct 31, 1963 at Forest Road Anglican Cemetery, St. John’s, NL. And she died at 64 yrs of age.
She had two known siblings - a brother Llewellyn Thorne (who predeceased her and once lived around Nunnery Hill, St John’s, NL) and a sister Mary Thorne who married William Price (who in turn had a sister Isabel Price who also married a Thorne (unknown 1st name and unknown if related to Mary & Florence)) they lived in St. John’s somewhere in the Battery, listed in the 1935 & 1945 Census with their children.
Florence married John Isaac Hennebury (from Quidi Vidi, St. John's, NL) about 1924 as their first child was born Jan 1925. I have information on her husband and their children.
I have copies of both Florence and her husband’s obits but there is no further info
I am unsure of where she was born or who her parents were.
I am originally from Portugal Cove, NL and via family conversation we know that Florence is not from Torbay, NL.

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...