Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: Bessie Follett, nee Weay
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 pm 

My great grandfather was Robert James Weay/Way who enrolled in Salvation Army in 1882. His wife was Alice C. Osmond.
Their eldest daughter was Bessie born in Fawcett's Cove near Moreton's Harbour. Know she married John Follett and they had at least 3 children, Ivy, Cyril and Ruby who I believe died quite young. In another census, there were two more daughters??
Were they John and Bessie' :P s? Where are any of them now? Since Ivy was born in 1915, she must be gone as well as Cyril, born in 1917.
Any help would be wonderful as Mom is over 80 and over these past 3 years, I have been adding whatevery info I find as her Mom, Carrie was widowed when Mom only 5 and living in BC all these years, has had very little contact with family.

Bonnie

Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corrected title of post & removed e-mail address. Please do not post your e-mail address in the open forum.

Post subject: Re: Bessie Follett, nee Weay
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 pm 
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Hi There:

I can't help much but it was really weird to see your posting tonight. The next name on my list to research is Beesie Ann Follett, born 1923, married to Henry Charles Woolridge, born 1924 (either in Botwood or Peter's Arm), died 2004.

I don't know if this Bessie Ann is one of your missing children or not but if i find out more, I will let you know.

Good luck!

Trishe

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...