Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: descendents of Jane Martin and Nehemiah Frost of Grates Cove,Trinity Bay
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:48 pm 

I have been sent a 2001 email by someone seeking descendents or ancestors of Jane Martin(b.about 1840 d.July 6,1918) and Nehemiah Frost, both from Grates Cove,Trinity Bay and married on Nov.27,1858 Old Perlican,Trinity Bay,NFLD. My great grandmother (Louise Frost Lewis) was one of their children. I am willing to share information and would like any that anyone may offer. I live in the Fundy Bay area of New Brunswick
I would also like to know if any descendents are presently living in Trinity Bay?
I am going to be visiting St.John's from Aug.5-16,2009 and would like to see the area around Trinity Bay also.

Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not post your e-mail address in the open forum

Post subject: Re: descendents of Jane Martin and Nehemiah Frost of Grates Cove,Trinity Bay
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 am 
If you are visiting Trinity Bay be sure to visit Southport. I grew up there and it is such a nice place. I've always heard, but have never been able to verify, that it is one of the most photographed places in Newfoundland.

I have written a Wikipedia article on Southport and also have some pictures on Facebook (You can see them without being a member of Facebook). Facebook Gallery 1 & Facebook Gallery 2

Please let me know if you visit Southport on your trip, I would be interested in knowing what you thought of it.

Sherwin

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...