Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: Seeking Patrick Ryan's Torbay decendents ( TORBAY Southside, Freswater, Newton)
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm 

Researching ~~~PATRICK RYAN decendents SOUTH SIDE TORBAY + Tuomey, Bulger/Bolger, Dunne, Grace, Dunphy & Duggan Families of TORBAY, NL.

My Grandfather (Gf) ~John Ryan*(born FEB. 17, 1884, died 1967 Roslindale, MASS. USA) son of (Ggf, ~~Patrick Ryan**(born 1849, died 1939 - Torbay) & Johanna Bolger) - married Bridget Dunn and moved to the NewYork area in the 1920's/30s and did not return to NFLD.
Most of John's other siblings moved to NY as well except for his brother Martin Ryan and his sister Margaret (Maggie) Ryan who both stayed in the Torbay area.

Martin Ryan married Catherine Fleming.
Margaret (Maggie) Ryan married Patrick Dunphy.

I would appreciate any information concerning:-

~ my Grandfather John Ryan's* other brothers Patrick (m. Teresa "Tess" ? from Salmonier), Edward (m. Catherine Thorne), James, Richard, David, & Michael.

~~The father of my Ggf Patrick was John Ryan my GGgf (born May 20, 1818, died Feb 10, 1888- Torbay) m. Nov. 22, 1845 (Ellen Grace born July 14, 1820, died May 20, 1904).

~~~The father of my GGgf John Ryan was Patrick Ryan my GGGgf (born 1790 New Ross, Wexford Ireland, died 1870 - Torbay) m. 1815 ( Anne Tuomey (O'Tuomey)b?, d?) of Cork, Ireland).

The best
kpr

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...