Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: ADAMS family of HARBOUR GRACE, NFLD and surrounding areas
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:41 am 

Hi Forum,

I am looking for more information on the Adams families of Harbour Grace. One such family is the offspring of Samuel Adams (12 FEB 1891-?) and Selina Croft (12 JAN 1892-9 SEPT 1959). Samuel's parents were George Adams and Elizabeth Budden. I don't really have that much information but I would like to connect to someone who has ADAMS in their trees (particularly those who are from Harbour Grace). If it helps, I know that Samuel, his wife and kids went to Wayne, Detroit, Michigan and had some of their children there. So, far
their children include: Shirley, Violet, Lloyd, William, Eugene, Minnie, Flora, Richard, and Nina. Of course, Samuel's brothers and sisters are another story! His sister, Adelaide is my grandmother (b. JAN 1888) in Harbour Grace, NFLD and going to Carbonear later.

Thank-you!!

Angela

Post subject: Re: ADAMS family of HARBOUR GRACE, NFLD and surrounding areas
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:44 pm 

Angela:

My Great Grandfather was Samuel George Adams, born Harbour Grace January 28, 1883, his father was Jacob Adams born about 1848 in Harbour Grace. Samuel George Adams married Cecily Jane Pasha on May 04, 1906 in t. Paul's Anglican Catheral, Harbour Grace. Cecily Jane Pasha was born May 15, 1882 in Ha Ha Bay (Raleigh), Newfoundland but her father was born in Harbour Grace.

e-mail me and we can discuss any connection.

Wayne

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...