Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...

Post subject: caulfield family [mother sister]in st.johns 1920/25 1996
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 pm 

caulfield family searching for birth mother/and sister.my mother was born sometime between 1920 and 1925 in st.johns.sometime between 1958 or before she had moved to montreal and gave birth to me in montreal in 1958 she was app 33yrs old at the time of my birth.my father was a truck driver from st.johns newbrunswick and he was app 24yrs old.i was given up for adoption shortly after i was born in montreal in 1958.information that i have recieved thur the quebec goverment [batshaw family services]was that my birth mother was married several times in her life and did return to st.johns n.l in 1996 where she had died her first name could have been susannah not sure of her last name at the time of her death.i would give her 75 or 80yrs old when she had passed away.i have never met my birth mother and have little or no info about her or my sister or any other family members iam 51yrs old and i would love to have any info that i could get and to visit her grave in st johns. thanks dean garry patrick barry[caulfield]

Board index » Genealogy » Looking For...