Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: FOR SARAH ANGELL, ENGLAND. NOTE: "RE NAME IN WILL."
 Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:39 am 
Hi! Sarah - Anna here. I noticed the sirname, HAWES, in the copy of the will you sent to me. When Dad, Gerald Patrick Angel, b. July 19, 1912, d. May 30, 2003, was starting out as a young ACCOUNTANT on WATER St., he was employed for a couple of years by HAW(E)S & Co. They were an ENGLISH COMPANY. Dad was about 21. Anna.

Also, I must find the copy of the will that leaves the NEPHEW of J.B. Angel, FOUNDRY - HEBER ANGEL, the finances to enable him to finish his education.

I also have HEBER ANGEL, at age 23, being an "USHER" at a wedding. Same man.

We lived on #3 First Ave. # 7 was the home of HEBER ANGEL and his wife. (In the fifties, they were retired - "nice old couple." - as we referred to them. Never met their children. DID know some of their GRANDCHILDREN as ADULTS. EATON and INKPEN were married names of the girls.

Will dig out the above. Could you please send me your E-Mail address? Thanks, Anna.

Post subject: Re: FOR SARAH ANGELL, ENGLAND. NOTE: "RE NAME IN WILL."
 Post Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:56 am 

Well that's confusing. I'm Sarah Angell, but I'm in Australia. Since I haven't sent you a will I can only assume it's another Sarah Angell. Oh well, must be one of those repetative Angel/l naming traditions - SJ Angell

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames