Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: Stevenosn
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:33 pm 

Looking for any info on William Joseph Stevenson born 1904 and his 2nd wife Minnie Field born 1917 St. John's, they had 3 children Richard married a Theresa, John, and Lillian married? Lawrence-Larry Butler. I looking for the children's birth info and possibly their children's names-info. The children are from this union of 6-17-1942 & do not appear on the 1945 census, so I assume they were all born after 1945.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pat

Post subject: Re: Stevenosn
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:38 pm 

Hi Pat.
In my research for the Stevenson(Stephenson) part of my family I have used LDS Family Search.
The link below shows Minnie and William in the 1945 census with his 3 children (I presume) from his first marriage. There is an original document you can view there which shows he was RC and she was C of E and his children were baptized RC. They are listed as living in St. John's West so maybe an RC church in that area may have records. I hope this helps a little.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QK9Z-LZXC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

regards,
shawn

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames