Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: Looking for family - FARRELL TURNER HARVEY SQUIRES
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 pm 

Looking to find more information about my father's side of the family. I did not grow up with my father so I do not know much about his side. As a young adult I have reached out to extended family but they do not have a lot of information as most family was still in NFL and my grandparents had moved to Toronto, ON. I do not know much about my grandfather - Joseph William Farrell born in the early 1920's. I believe his father was Arthur Farrell and his mother was Mary Earles

My grandfather married Mary Nina Turner (born in the early 1920's)and her parents were Cyril Turner and Bessie Harvey.
Bessie Harvey's parents were John Harvey and Georgina Squires. I know my grandmother's family lived at 375 South Side as well as 47 Job Street - Newfoundland.

I do not know anything about Cyril Turner's side.

I do know that Bessie Harvey and her parents family line have been in Newfoundland since the 1790's and could even be earlier than that.

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Looking for family - FARRELL TURNER HARVEY SQUIRES
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:30 pm 

Hello - realize that you posted over a year ago but believe I have an extra bit of information on Arthur Farrell and Mary Earles. Given the time since your posting, I will also pm you.

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames