Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: Benoits, L'Officials, Brakes, Ghaneys, Fewers, O'Connells, Compagnons, Gallants, Aucoins, Jessos
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:56 pm 

:) Hi my name is Mary O'Connell Kennedy,
I was born on Woods Island Newfoundland and I am doing research on the Benoits, L'Officials, Brakes, Ghaneys, Fewers, O'Connells, Compagnons, Gallants, Aucoins, Jessos. I know there are a lot of Names here but there are still names I have not put in here , any and all help is apprechaited.
Thank You
Mary

Post subject: Re: Benoits, L'Officials, Brakes, Ghaneys, Fewers, O'Connells, Compagnons, Gallants, Aucoins, Jessos
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 pm 

Hi Mary, My Great Grandmother was Abigail Perry who had moved to Woods Island from Western Bay. Her sister married a Jesso from Woods Island and I believe they moved to Grand Falls shortly after the mill opened. My GG's father was a Joseph Perry..

Post subject: Re: Benoits, L'Officials, Brakes, Ghaneys, Fewers, O'Connells, Compagnons, Gallants, Aucoins, Jessos
 Post Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:13 pm 

Mary wrote:
:) Hi my name is Mary O'Connell Kennedy,
I was born on Woods Island Newfoundland and I am doing research on the Benoits, L'Officials, Brakes, Ghaneys, Fewers, O'Connells, Compagnons, Gallants, Aucoins, Jessos. I know there are a lot of Names here but there are still names I have not put in here , any and all help is apprechaited.
Thank You
Mary

There are relatives in St. Paul's and Parsons Pond of the benoits and L'Officials. The are the bennets of St. Pauls and Blanchard of Parsons Pond.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm 

dear mary, I have info on the benoit, l'official, jesso-jesseau, gallants- as my husband is direct decendant on fathers side to these people. what I have is extensive for our family, but may be able to help you as I have most of the siblings. please let me know and I will see if I can help you. jackie

Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not post your e-mail address in the open forum

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames