Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: GUSHUE Genealogy Research
 Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:25 pm 

Hello..I'm searching for details & to connect with others regarding my maternal GrGrandmother & her family.

> Bridget (GUSHUE, b. 1860, Kitchuses/Conception Harbour, NL); married, David Whelan (b. 1864, Colliers, NL).

>> I believe her parents to be, Timothy & Catherine (Phelan/Whelan) GUSHUE; Timothy was from Bacon Cove/Conception Harbour, NL b. abt, 1820's..Catherine (Phelan/Whelan) - I have no further info as to where she was born or from...looking for info on my 2xGrGrandmother??

>>> 2 siblings - Charles Joseph, b. 1859 and Mary Ann, b. 1862.

>>>> I'm trying to confirm if Charles Joseph GUSHUE b. 1859 married, (Mary Ann) Anne (Moore, from Avondale, NL)?

>>>>> Possible that, Mary Ann GUSHUE b. 1862 married a man from Fleur de Lys, NL or area & at least lived there..timeline for this couple could be from about 1880's++.

>>>>> Searching the Indian Arm, Bonavista Bay area during the 1890's to 1900's.

My search covers a wide area throughout the province & most likely other areas in Canada & United States...I very much would like to connect with anyone who are related &/or connected with these families..my search has been ongoing now for about 7 years.

Regards, Nora :)

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames