Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: Le Drew family
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 am 

Hi,
I'm looking for info on Violet Rose LeDrew she was born in 1922 her father was Alfred LeDrew born 1882 in Kelligrews Newfoundland her mother was Ethel Jackson born 1890 in England. Violet's married name was Bagnato and she lived in Montreal. He borthers were Leslie Jackson and Edward Joseph. Alfred's LeDrew father was Abraham ( my great grandfather). I've tracked down Leslie children and some of Edwards children. I can't find any info on Violet's children. Please if there is anyone out there who can help send me a message.

Post subject: Re: Le Drew family
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:10 am 

JUST FOUND YOUR MESSAGE, 12 YEARS AFTER YOU POSTED IT !!! MAYBE BY SOME CRAZY LUCK YOU WILL RE-VISIT THIS SITE. VILOLET ROSE, VI, WAS MY AUNT. HER BROTHER EDWARD, TED, WAS MY FATHER. I E-MAIL RONNIE, LES'S SON IN ENGLAND, FREQUENTLY. VI'S CHILDREN ARE ALL DEAD BUT LINDA. OF GLENDA, DONN, BARRY, JUDY, VALERIE, TERRY: JUDY WAS THE MOST RECENT. SHE HAD BEEN LIVING IN CINCINATTI. WHO OF TED'S CHILDREN HAVE YOU TRACKED DOWN ? CHUCK IS IN ARIZONA, DALE DIED 2004, I AM IN ONTARIO, TEDDY & BEV ARE BOTH IN BRITISH COLUMBIA & DEB IS IN VERMONT. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FAMILY TREES FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. WENT TO NEWFOUNDLAND IN 2007 TO BOTH KELLIGREWS FOR LEDREWS & POUCH COVE FOR THISTLES & NOSEWORTHY & HOLLETTS. HIT "THE ROOMS" IN ST JOHN'S, TOO, FOR RESEARCH. IF BY SOME STRANGE LUCK YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH. TONI tcloran@cogeco.ca

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames