Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: the WHITE'S...Greenspond
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 pm 

Here is some info. to update your records for the 1935 Census(Greenspond part 2)Bonivista Bay District. For Dwelling #182,Family#163,Surname: WHITE,Please enter as the first born child to Leban & Emma White as,Edward James White,Son,Male,Single,age 20,SA. This is my grandfather,who raised me,and was always a father to me.Then you can remove him from unknown list where he appears below Dwelling #230,as James Whit,with no #'s. Hopefully this will help others trying to make connections.By-the-way,this is a very informative site,keep up the good work,Fred....Ps. My Great Grandfather's name should read as LEBAN,not as Laban!Regards!!!

Post subject: Re: the WHITE'S...Greenspond
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:13 am 
Pinky,

Thanks for the updated information. I have forwarded this information to the site administrators so that the records may be corrected.

Sherwin

Post Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 pm 

Hi there,
I am wondering if you have any information on Jim White from Greenspond. I believe he may currently be living in St. John's. He would be about 50 years of age now. It is very important that I contact him regarding a personal matter. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm 

MY UNCLE WAS ERIC WHITE WHO DIED IN THE 1980"S . HE HAD A BROTHER NAME WILFRED?? WHO WAS SCHIZOPHRENIC AND SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE INB THE WATERFORD

ERIC MARRIED A LINDA WARREN [MOM'S SISTER] IN 1951.. THEY EVENTUALLY BUILT A HOUSE THERE DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS WHEN UNCLE WASD NOT TEACHING

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames