Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames

Post subject: Streets of Spillars Cove, Hobbs of Elliston and Chaulks of Little Catalina
 Post Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:09 pm 

Anyone with any information on the Streets of Spillers Cove. Also the Hobbs of Elliston and Chaulks of Little Catalina.

Post subject: Re: Streets of Spillars Cove, Hobbs of Elliston and Chaulks of Little Catalina
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 am 

Hi
I would also like to share any info that we have on the Chaulk's of Little Catalina...My biological father was John Chaulk from there, he had a brother Ron. They were both killed in Deer Lake NL in Sept /64 , a month before i was born. I do know that a uncle by the name of Wallace Chaulk still resides there . Any info you have would be greatly appreciated and if i get any new info will surely pass it on. Are you interested in the Chaulk family because that is part of your family also? I was adopted so am very interested. Thank you and have a great day .

Post subject: Re: Streets of Spillars Cove, Hobbs of Elliston and Chaulks of Little Catalina
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm 

If you are in the Bonavista area, a great place to start will be the Bonavista Archives located at the court house. They have family records on all three surnames, and Parish records for Bonavista, Catalina, and surrounding communities. You can reach them at 709 468 5070. I found a wealth of information there on my family history.

Board index » Genealogy » Surnames