Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » General Discussion

Post subject: Research Topics-Final Message
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:29 pm 
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

This will be my final gen query note on NL Grand Banks. I entrust that other researchers will continue with the research of Upper Placentia Bay, notably the Piper's Hole-Black River watershed areas, in carrying on the research if you will. My focus and agenda now are on relocating to another location within Canada, where the work environment and research atmosphere are more congenial and tolerant. I entrust that Newfoundland Grand Banks will keep my messages on-line without censoring or deleting them, as they are all written truthfully, sincerely and referenced. I have nothing more to say on Newfoundland Family History-Genealogy, whether WE (Western European) Anglo-Irish or Newfoundland Mi'kmaq, Montagnais, or Beothuk, however controversial the latter. I entrust that NL Grand Banks will do the right thing in maintaining open disclosure and transparency in light of altruism, by not deleting these blog commentaries. I wish other researchers the best of luck in conducting on-going research in this area of study, namely Upper PB Family History. As a final note, I would like to say thanks to both Milt and NL Grand Banks, and FHSNL, for posting my past research papers and blog commentaries. I am very thankful for their support and open-mindedness. Their helpfulness will be rewarded with a cash donation as a gesture of my appreciation and gratitude.

Signing off,

Sincerely,

Pikeman.

Board index » General » General Discussion