Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » General Discussion

Post subject: LOST
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 pm 

I am looking for info on my great grandparents, can anyone please help? grandpa was George Bonnell from Lameline Nfld about 105 if he was living and grandma his wife Esther Emma Piercey from Fortune Fortune Bay, Nfld around the same age if she was still living. Appreciate any and all help please reply to: ritamorrison@live.ca GOD BLESS

Post subject: Re: LOST
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:40 am 
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

What are their childrens names, there are a number of George Bonnells in the census records but none with a wife Esther or Emma.

Post subject: Re: LOST
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:51 pm 

Rita Morrison wrote:
I am looking for info on my great grandparents, can anyone please help? grandpa was George Bonnell from Lameline Nfld about 105 if he was living and grandma his wife Esther Emma Piercey from Fortune Fortune Bay, Nfld around the same age if she was still living. Appreciate any and all help please reply to: ritamorrison@live.ca GOD BLESS

Hey,

I know this is SUPER old, but did you ever find any information? I'm looking for information on my great-grandfather who was named George Bonnell and would have been born around the same time and possibly the same area. We have very little other information besides he had at least two children: Albert and Mary and I believe his wife died young. It is likely he remarried and had other children afterward. I am just looking for any leads!

Jessica

Board index » General » General Discussion