Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Hello from Alberta
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:33 pm 

Hi everyone,

My name is Anastasia Hall and I have started my family tree and am eager to find out information on the Hall side. My father Gerrard (Junior) Hall grew up partly in Buchans with his mother Annie Emberley. His father was Henry Hall (from North River), who had a brother Isaac and two sisters Annie and Kathleen. They're parents were Daniel Hall and Mary Jane Fowler. My father died when I was an infant and the entire Hall side of my family is lost to me. I am trying to put together a family tree for my children and would love to know medical information on that side. I would absolutely love beyond belief to get in touch with any existing family members if any would be interested. That would be a dream come true, in fact. I am a Registered Nurse and my sister and I were born blonde haired and blue eyed--the only thing I know was that there were lots of blondes and lots of nurses on the Hall side. I have recently done my DNA and have discovered there is some Swedish in the Halls way back when. At any rate, I am thankful for this forum and hope desperately someone may be able to share information with me. Thanks so much!

Anastasia

Post subject: Re: Hello from Alberta
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:34 pm 

Hi Anastasia...

I'm related to Halls from North River, my 1st cousins, their father was Donald Hall...and the girls are blonde!...Lol...If you're interested, I can try and connect you if you're still interested?

Susan Taylor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:33 am 

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for your reply! I would love to get on touch with anyone you think might be willing to chat with me. Thanks so much for your reply. My email is s.carpenterhall@gmail.com if you would like to email me directly so we can chat further. Thank you so, so much!

Anastasia

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:36 pm 

Hi Anastasia...

I've passed along your note with your email address to my cousin Lisa...who knows, you may be related....good luck.

Susan

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:59 pm 

Thank you so much, Susan!

Kind regards,

Anastasia

Board index » General » Introductions