Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Greetings!
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:00 pm 

Greetings! from an Honourary Newfoundlander - Yes, I did it - I kissed the Cod and drank the Screech! Oh what a night that was! I was in St. John's in May, 2008 and had a blast. I made time to visit Harbour Grace and the cemetery where a number of my ancestors are buried. I have been researching my family tree for a number of years now but am always still searching. One questions I have never been able to answer is "where did my ancestors immigrate from when they came to Newfoundland?". Perhaps one of you out there has that answer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Post subject: Re: Greetings!
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 pm 

Sorry, I put this information under "Surnames". I guess I misunderstood the instructions. I am researching the family trees of Alexander BUTT(S) of Harbour Grace and Henrietta PYNN of Bell Island.

Post subject: Re: Greetings!
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:10 pm 
Sorry, I didn't notice your other post in the Surnames section. Here is a link to the other post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=368

Please continue the discussion there as I have locked this topic.

Keeping the discussion in one place makes it easier to follow.

Sherwin

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Introductions