Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Walter McEachren
 Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:11 am 

Hi All
My name is Theresa Tait-maiden name McEachren. Both of my parents are from The Highlands -West Coast -and I was just home for the first time in 9 years.
I have always had an interest in the disapperance of my Uncle . who while I never met him always wondered what happened to him. My Grandmother passed away years ago-but she used to speak of Uncle Walter from time to time and her answer was that God needed another angel and took Walter.
While working in Stephenville , years ago-I had the pleasure of speaking to several retired RCMP Officers who were called out when he went missing and while they passed on some details-there was not much to pass on-
I guess I feel that no one should be lost and being able to make some sense out of the case is what I am trying to do -
If anyone could point me in the direction of who I could contact to get any information on Walter McEachren -I would apprecite it, I have just started to try and compile as much data as I can . With the internet now-it will make my hunt more far reaching and I guess my goal is to be able to bury my Uncle-with a Memorial Service and to be able to say, once and for all , this is what happened to him.
As I am very new to this-I would appreciate any help or information that anyone could offer.
I have included my email address below

ttait43@hotmail.com

Kind regards
Theresa Tait

Board index » General » Introductions