Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Anna Angel-Woolgar - Back following fisticuffs over E-Mail L
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm 
:geek: Hi! Anna here! Dealing with computer geeks who wouldn't listen to me re my inability to send or receive E-Mails. I told them resetting a password would fix this. They said I had to have someone come to my place and fix the E-Mail Problem!!! NOT!

Thursday, March 23rd./2011 I got someone who believed me - so, I, like MacArthur, have returned..as did "SHEILAGH's BRUSH!" Always does - after Paddy's Day.

Anyone waiting to hear from me or I, in turn, waiting to hear from some members, please send your queries or info, etc. (I have 140 E-Mails to go through - 41 genealogy-related ones.) Bear with me, Trishe et all Angel/Furlong - and other friends on this site.)

Sarah Angell - I hope you are still okay following the Australia disaster a month or so ago, Great to hear from you at that time - to know you were okay. Now, I am asking if that situation - in light of other whims of Mother Nature in your area - still applies. Anna.

[quote][/quote] "Where there's a will...there's usually a relative waiting in the Wings!!!"

Post subject: Re: Anna Angel-Woolgar - Back following fisticuffs over E-Ma
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 pm 
:geek: Dealing with Computer Geeks for past 3 weeks. No one would listen when I told them all they had to do was reset a Password. They, in turn, until yesterday, said I had to have someone come to my place and fix my inability to send or receive E-Mail. So, I am back.

Just sent another E-Mail re my absence - think I deleted myself! Now! Who is the geek!.

"SHELIAGH's BRUSH" arrived yesterday - always does after Paddy's Day! All NL'ers know that. Anyone waiting to hear from me or the reverse, please contact me. I have 140 E-Mails to go through - many related to members of this site. So! Trishe, et al, I'll get to ye!
[quote][/quote]...."WHERE THERE's a WILL, THERE's a RELATIVE WAITING IN THE WINGS!!!"

Board index » General » Introductions