Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Native Family info
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm 

Looking for information on the people of Clarks Head, Gander Bay. Would like to get some info on the native people that lived there and are related to Charlie Francis sr. He was a Micmac indian who came from Nova scotia in 1830s. I think he married a Gillingham but Im not sure. My great grand mother was part native I believe and was related to Charlie Francis. Not sure if she was his daughter or grand daughter. Her name was Bessie Gillingham and her husband was Henry George Gillingham. If someone as a link I can go to or some other info that can help me, let me know. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Native Family info
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:10 pm 

alberta wrote:
Looking for information on the people of Clarks Head, Gander Bay. Would like to get some info on the native people that lived there and are related to Charlie Francis sr. He was a Micmac indian who came from Nova scotia in 1830s. I think he married a Gillingham but Im not sure. My great grand mother was part native I believe and was related to Charlie Francis. Not sure if she was his daughter or grand daughter. Her name was Bessie Gillingham and her husband was Henry George Gillingham. If someone as a link I can go to or some other info that can help me, let me know. Thanks.

The lady that was married to Charlie , Her name was Fanny

Board index » General » Introductions