Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: the Neville and benoits
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 pm 

hey..i am new to this site and am presently trying to find more info on my grandmothers side of the family...i have found quite a bit of information but am at a standstill in trying to find out more....my grandmother was Mary Monica Benoit (Neville),she was born in Belle Isle in May 1916...she was married to Charles Benoit born June 9,1920...my grandmothers mother was Sarah E Neville (Harris) who was born in St.Johns.nl on Nov.1895...Sarah,s parents are Elizabeth Jane Harris born May,1846 and her father was Ambrose Burke born in Tilton Harbour..Thats all i have so far...if anyone knows any more info please send me a note...thnx

Post subject: Re: the Neville and benoits
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm 

Hi I have been researching the Nevilles for 20+ years now and have come to same loose end. Mary Monica Neville was a sister to my grandmother Annie Neville born 1875 who married my Grand father David Lewis Snyder in North Sydney NS in 1900. I am willing to share information and can be reached at fdsnyder@nb.sympatico.ca Presently living in Arnold's Cove for at least one more year.

Board index » General » Introductions