Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Imformation needed on Whalen's and Fry's
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm 

My name is William Jones. I am the son of Dorothy Jones-Nye-Whalen and
William Bussey-Whalen is my grandfather. I started doing research 12 years ago and it's been an uphill battle to get information. Most of my mother's family has passed away. I was born in St. John's Newfoundland and now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am the oldest of Dorothy Jones-Nye-Whalen who married Ralph C. Jones in March of 1950. Ralph and Dorothy had 7 children: Howard Keith who is residing Maine, David Paul who is residing in Wilmar MN, Sandra Elaine who is residing in Duluth MN, Kenneth Wayne who is residing in Hawthorn WI, James Louis who is residing in Ulu WI, Lois O'leary who is residing in Superior, WI, Lou Anne (Louise) who is residing in Superior WI. I have no photos of my grand parents, William Bussey-Whalen and Mary Anne Whalen-Nye-Fry. If you are interested in updating any of your files I have information for you. There were three children born out of wedlock by Dorothy. One of the children was Keith Arthur-Whalen who lived with the Poddle family in Job's Cove and is buried in the cemetary there. The other two are Sandra Anderson-Nye-Whalen and myself. I've been looking for wphotos or any information. He died when he was 7 years old. It seems to me that my grandfather was very elusive. I look forward to corresponding with you and will give you any information you don't have. Your website is very good. I would like to say thank you for your efforts. Some information on me. I am 60 years old and my occuaption is a general manager of a company and a bookmaker. I married Georgia Anne Jones-Nye-Foss in River Falls , WI at St. Bridget's Catholic church. I have two children, Gabriel William Jones and Sydney Elizabeth Jones. I am now divorced and have been single for 11 years. I will send you a picture when you respona. Again, Thank you.

William Jones :geek:

Board index » General » Introductions