Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Dooley, Murphy, Rice, Gillingham, Bown,Mullett, Sanger, and Boon family tree research!!
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 pm 

Hello everyone,
I have a lot on my plate for family research it seems!! I am working in steps to trace my familytree back as far as possible. I have a passion for this type of research and every ounce of spare time I have I am usually trying to do some sort of research regarding my family!! :D

I am researching:

Dooleys from Carbonear ( My father has it done as far back as the 1600's I blieve)

Murphys from Little Paraside (Placentia Bay) My grandmother is Catherine

Rice and Gillingham - I am completly comfused by this family. My grandmother was Phoebe Rice and GrandFather was George Gillingham. On the White Bay census in 1945 they are all listed as being from Goose Cove but I cannot seem to find anything else about them before that. :( I want to know where they were born , but I am not good at this research thing.

Bown family from Frederickton and area, I haven't started into this one much yet. I am marrying a Bown from Frederickton and I am researching for my Fiance to see. I hope he likes it!!

Mulletts from the Carmanville area, My fiance's mothers side. I haven't the slightest clue about this family as of yet.

The Sanger Family from Elliston? My Great Grand father was Alexander Sanger I think!

And the Boone and Bishop family from Burnt Head Cupids, My nanny has this one done quite a ways back as well, She has done an amazing job at it!!!

If you have any information or if you like some of my information feel free to drop me a line!

-Bown

Post subject: Re: Dooley, Murphy, Rice, Gillingham, Bown,Mullett, Sanger, and Boon family tree research!!
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm 

Hi there and welcome to the family. My mother is a Bown from Frederickton and I've been tracing the family for years. What's your fiance name and who's his father? I''ll let you know which branch he belongs to.

Also I have Sangers from Bonavista/Elliston on my father's side. I'll look over what I have and get back to you.

Again nice to meet a family connection
Barbara

Post subject: Re: Dooley, Murphy, Rice, Gillingham, Bown,Mullett, Sanger,
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 am 

Hi Bown,

Pheobe Rice and George Gillingham are my grandparents names as well. I do have some info I am willing to share.

If your Pheobe was born August 8, 1912, and your George was born June 4, 1896 and had 12 children then we have a connection!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Post subject: Re: Dooley, Murphy, Rice, Gillingham, Bown,Mullett, Sanger,
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm 

Hi Bown, I would be interested in any Bishop info you may have. I'm looking for the parents of Ann Eliza Bishop b 1842 at Port de Grave, NFLD; m Abraham Hussey b Aug 4/1840 at Port de Grave, NFLD. I have their marriage record at Burnt Head Church of England and their children. Thanks Lloyd Hussey

Board index » General » Introductions