Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: Myles Family,Garnish....seeking any info.
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 pm 

I am new to this site and I think I may have posted my introduction message in the wrong place last night. I am sorry for any inconvience it may have caused.

My name is Donna (Myles) Pemberton. My father was Leonard Roy and mother was Doris Edna (McDow) Myles. He was born in Garnish on Aug 26, 1926, and lived there with his parents and siblings until he moved to Dartmouth in the the 1940's. I am looking for any information on his parents John Lewis Myles and Eliza Jane (Collins) Myles, such as the dates of their vital statistics, location of their births and who their parents where. I suspect I may have found some information on this website, however, I have no way of knowing if it is correct or not. I would like to know if anyone happens to know of this family, and could help me piece together some of the info I have found so that I can continue my search to uncover my family tree. Any effort at all would be appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Donna Pemberton.

Post subject: Re: Myles Family,Garnish....seeking any info.
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 am 

Donna , I'm your cousin . Your father and my mother were brother and sisters. Let me know what info you would like.

I have quite a bit of info and our Aunt Helen is a wonderfull source to help fill in the blanks.

Wayne

Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 pm 

Hello Wayne! You can't imagine how excited I am just reading your short message! Thank you so much for contacting me, I have a multitude of questions, but this is too public for me, so if you are willing, please send me an email link at: themylesfamily@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to grill you for ALL your information! hahahah. My husband and I have been trying for the last 5 yrs to get away to Newfoundland to visit Aunt Janet...I am dying to see her once again, but we are having no luck at all with getting time to go! Please, drop me a line via hotmail, and we will be able to get reaquainted in private!

Your Cousin Donna.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:01 pm 

Wayne, that email address should be: myles.family@hotmail.com

Sorry!
Donna.

Board index » General » Introductions