Register  *  Login  *  Forum  *  FAQ   

Board index » General » Introductions

Post subject: caulfi
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:59 am 

my birth mother was app 76yrs when she passed away in 1996 in st.johns n.l .In or around 1958 she had moved to montreal and gave birth to me in montreal.my birth name was gary dean patrick caulfield.shortly after i was born i was taken away from her and placed in foster care and was legally adopted by the barry family and both my last name has well has my first name where changed at the time of the adoption.my name now is dean garry patrick barry.at the time of my adoption in 1972 the catholic welafe had handled all the paper work but was then changed to batshaw family services.after all those years of growing up and moving out west i had decided to try and locate my mother to see if she was still alive.this was app 10 or 15 yrs ago.so i filled out a form and got a brief letter of info about my mother and her life .she gave birth to me in 1958 at royal victoria hospital in montreal.i was awarded to the quebec goverment in foster care due to my mother being dieanosed has a paranoid scherfenia and was not capleable looking after me.but she was able to hold onto a job has a house cleaner.she was 33yrs old at the time of my birth and my father was 22yrs old and was from st.johns new brunswick.when i did get the letter from bathshaw family services ther was very little info they could find about because apparently had been married 13 times and could not locate any info about her because her last name had changed so many times.later on in her life she had moved back to st.johns nfld where she was born and died there in 1996.i figure .i was told that i have a sister 2 or 3 years older or younger than me iam 51yrs old.iam hoping that someone has any info on this post would contact me thank you for reading dean i think my mother was born in 1925 or so in st.johns newfoundland

Board index » General » Introductions